Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello friends,

I am excited to announce the re-release of BLACK NUMBERS: The ALEPH NULL Chronicles, Book One in May 2013. Since leaving my publisher in April 2012, I have taken the opportunity to rewrite this book to improve many areas, including fixing POV issues, a few editing errors, and so on that I noticed after it was published in 2011. I also expanded upon the storyline in existing chapters, as well as added a few new chapters. I am excited about these changes and very happy with the quality of BLACK NUMBERS now!

Also look for the new release of BLOOD NUMBERS: The ALEPH NULL Chronicles, Book Two in May 2013 for the continuing adventures of Sid and Crowdal, as well as a host of new characters.

I hope to release BROKEN NUMBERS: The ALEPH NULL Chronicles, Book Three in May 2014, and the conclusion to the series called BEYOND NUMBERS: The ALEPH NULL Chronicles, Book Four in May 2015.

I will also make my new website live in May 2013.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kindest regards
Dean Frank Lappi

2 comments: